Tomorrow is my 25th birthday! As a child, it’s always hard to imagine living to be a quarter century old, but here we are. And, hey, now I can rent a car without paying extra for my age!
As I reflect on the last year of my life, I realize I’ve done so many things! I am 100% certain I’ve missed a lot of crucial items in this list, but I am hoping this gives a good summary.
- Went to Europe for the first time (Italy and Ireland)
- Moved to Chicago
- Left my job at McDonald's after working there since 2012
- Started a job at Centro
- Left my job at Centro
- Started a job at McDonald's
- Published a website dedicated to my journey with cancer
- Joined Imerman Angels as a Mentor Angel
- Purchased 2 new cars
- Got a cat
- Bought a bike
- Had the most fun ever with the best friends a person could ask for
- Went to my first comedy show at Second City - Panic on Cloud 9
- Attended Ryan's graduation from St. Thomas
- Attended Dad's wedding
- Went to a Cubs game with some really fun people
- Joined a gym
- Took more photos than I've ever taken in any year, and learned so much about photography.
- Worked with a stylist for the first time to pick out some awesome new clothes that fit really well @ Trunk Club
- Took a nice weekend getaway to Minneapolis
- Survived the 2015 Chicago blizzard
- Season 3 of House of Cards!
- Took a #selfie with Happy
- Saw that the dress was definitely blue and black
Here’s to 25!
This year, I hope to focus more on myself and my well being, while also being a more well-rounded individual. Some goals for the year:
- Apply for grad school
- Excel in my career
- Get my PMP
- Read a book every month
- Less time wasting activities - more productivity
- Use that new bike! And get into a routine of exercise
- Really, for real, eat better food and eat less of it